Monday, July 18, 2011

Cafe Sok (кафе Сок) Moscow vegetarian, vegan, raw

IMG_0170

I woke up lost and frustrated that day. I just couldn't decide what to do. I felt too unhappy to write or cook. Posts or food never come out good if I don't have enough love to give out. So I just went out the door and started walking down the Gogolevsky boulvar. I was starving. I passed by Gogol-Mogol cafe, 5 spices, Beard papa's, but couldn't settle anywhere. I just was unable to take any decision.
Read more...

6 comments:

  1. This would be worthwhile visiting if in Moscow:)Food looks delicious and surroundings very pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to read about your interesting time and food! It will be interesting to see how the cafe develops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's true. I noticed tourists at the neighboring tables when I was there. The cafe it right opposite one of the main cultural attractions (Tretyakovskaya is the largest arts gallery in Moscow). Apparently they planned for tourists:) at least the English menu is in place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I'll make sure to keep track of how the cafe is doing - I'm now becoming a frequent guest there. On top of that they run cooking classes - I'm going to the one about healthy sweets next Sunday and I hope to have a good post about it afterwards:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this place when I went there about a month ago! I am vegetarian living in Moscow so I am always happy to discover new veggie restaurants!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, nice to know you like it as well! I'm always looking for places too. They are emerging, but slowly. For now, Jagannath and Sok lead the list for me :-)

    ReplyDelete