Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jagannath Moscow vegetarian restaurant and specialty store

IMG_0550

It seems that there are some nice vegetarian restaurants in Moscow. I’m just starting to discover them as I’m quite new to vegetarian community, especially in Moscow. I just read an opinion that Moscow is quite empty for a vegetarian. I’m not saying it’s not true, especially if I compare it to, say, Paris or Singapore. However I just tried Jagannath restaurant, which is the second place I do like. I also heard about a newly opened Sok cafe (translates as “Juice cafe”), which I’m definitely going to try in the nearest future.
Read more...

4 comments:

  1. A lovely post and a wonderful insight! I love how the first vegetarian restaurants in a town or city make a wonderful hibrid of food to suit the local tastes! I very much enjoyed this post. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this feedback! It inspires :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much. I just got to Moscow today. I will try these restaurants while I am here on vacation.

    ReplyDelete